This Conquer Death design was made as a statement to stand and fight against depression and other mental health issues.
So often we’ve been taught that if we have a mental health issue the best we can do is “live with it.” Unfortunately this causes many to become apathetic about being beat up by it, if not succumbing to it altogether.
The idea for this shirt was to instill the same emotion you might feel after being pushed around repeatedly until you finally snap and fight back. We want people to feel that same burst of unrelenting, unmerciful energy towards death. It’s not your friend, it’s not a part of who you are, it doesn’t exist to only ruin relationships and make us feel sad and worthless, it’s end goal in all those things is to kill us; to rip us and the rest of the world off from what we can accomplish when we realize who we are and become free. This shirt is made to be a constant reminder of where the true power always lies.
For more info about the influence behind designs like this, read “Appropriating Symbols…” on tothehopeless.com
Show off your trendy side with this Champion hoodie! The colorful print on 100% cotton shell, two-ply hood with a colored lining, and the instantly recognizable Champion logo on left sleeve all come together in this soft and durable hoodie that’s made to last.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy – oxford grey lining, light steel – navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2×1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered “C” logo on left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He’s 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.